Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience at an advertising agency or production company.
- You’re driven, with a keen eye for detail, and used to working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You have the ability to translate a creative idea into a production plan.
- You have the ability to manage productions in close collaboration with creatives, the client and production parties and under the supervision of the Senior Creative Producer.
- You are a master of planning and budgeting.
- You have a good eye for quality and a sparring partner for the creative team.
- You are thorough and precise as it comes to project management and final deliveries.
- You want to work 32-40 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working as a linking pin in the agency, working together with both creatives, as account- and project managers and the client. You help the team to recognize creative opportunities and translate concepts into a solid production plan. You will focus on maintaining high creative standards, also in execution, and developing a solid network of makers and creators. Together with our Senior Creative Producer you are responsible for all productions within Dawn.
What are the perks?
- We cover 50% of your sport membership
- We provide a daily tasty, healthy, vegetarian lunch (with vegan options)
- We’re a flat organization, jam-packed with nice people
- A small pack of friendly dogs occasionally roams around the office
- A competitive salary based on years of experience and a pension scheme
- We’re a B Corp, so we strive to make sure everything we do makes a difference
- We reduce your carbon footprint because we compensate a tonne of CO2 for everyone at Dawn. Read more about our carbon minimalism here
Who are we?
Dawn is a strategic and creative agency in Amsterdam with clients such as Triodos Bank, Grolsch, Oxfam Novib and Urban Arrow. Since 2022 the agency has joined forces with Springbok, a digital agency from Belgium. We’re a collection of writers, strategists, designers, business experts, developers and creatives who help mission-driven brands grow. We are a certified B Corp, which means we are committed to contributing to positive and impactful change for mankind and the environment.
Send your CV and cover letter before Dec 8th, 2022 to email@example.com. We consider any new colleagues that contribute to a more diverse work environment an enrichment of our agency and our work.
If you want to know more about Dawn, the position, or anything else really, don’t hesitate to get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org.