Who are you?
• You have 3+ years of relevant experience
• You have a portfolio full of impactful, unconventional work
• You’re a strong conceptual thinker with equally strong craft skills
• You know how to bring your ideas to life
• You want to work at least 32 hours a week
• English is a must. Dutch is a plus
• If you work as a team, that’s another plus
• We believe creativity thrives on diversity, so we encourage applications from underrepresented groups within the creative industry
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working with our teams on various clients’ projects. This includes translating client briefs and brand strategies into high-quality concepts, big and bold ideas for campaigns, and working on creative assets that can tug at the heartstrings.
What are the perks?
- We cover 50% of your sport membership
- We provide a daily tasty, healthy, vegetarian lunch (with vegan options)
- We’re a flat organisation, jam-packed with nice people
- A small pack of friendly dogs occasionally roams around the office
- A competitive salary and pension scheme
- A yearly personal development budget
- We’re a B Corp, so we strive to make sure everything we do makes a difference
- We reduce your carbon footprint because we compensate a tonne of CO2 for everyone at Dawn. Read more about our carbon minimalism here
Who are we?
Dawn is an independent strategic and creative agency in Amsterdam. We’re a collection of writers, strategists, designers, business experts and creatives who help mission-driven brands grow. We are a certified B Corp, which means we are committed to contributing to positive and impactful change for mankind and the environment.
Send your portfolio, CV and cover letter to Marjolein Huisinga at email@example.com. We consider any new colleagues that contribute to a more diverse work environment an enrichment of our agency and our work.
If you want to know more about Dawn, the position, or anything else really, don’t hesitate to reach out! firstname.lastname@example.org.